1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Battle of the Leaderboards Virtual Visa Gift Card Sweepstakes (\”Sweepstakes\”) begins on May 20, 2018 at 12:00:00 A.M. EST and will end May 26, 2018 at 11:59:59 A.M. EST. (the \”Promotion Period\”). The promotional period will continue weekly thereafter, until notice of discontinuation.
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is GATBE LLC (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United State who are at least 18 years (or age of majority in their state of residence) (the \”Entrant\”). Sponsor, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, developers, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Grand Prize: Each week, one winner will receive a $5 Virtual Visa gift card (approximate retail value of “ARV”: $5.00)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the weekly Promotion Period and each week thereafter by downloading the Battle of the Leaderboards Mobile Application via the Google Play store or the Apple App Store. Logon and play games on the Battle of the Leaderboards App to earn medals during the weekly Promotion Period. Medals earned during each Promotion Period will convert into Entries at the end of the Promotion Period. The player with the fewest medals will receive 1 Entry. Remaining players will receive Entries relative to the difference in their medal count and that of that of the player with the fewest medals (see Example Table A below). Earning more medals may increase your chances of winning, but NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected using randomization software, drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 24 hours of the Promotion Period’s end by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email (or in-app message if no e-mail is available) at the email address provided in their profile on the Battle of the Leaderboards App approximately 5 business days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 5 business days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
10. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winners List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to GATBE, LLC cc: The Battle of the Leaderboards Sweepstakes at P.O. Box 2243 Lowell, AR 72545-2243. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than two weeks after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winners List online, visit www.battleoftheleaderboards.com. The Winners List will be updated monthly.
11. SPONSOR: GATBE LLC, P.O. BOX 2243, LOWELL, ARKANSAS 72545-2243